FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers!
Saturday, May 6, 2023
Belmont Park Racetrack: 2150 Hempstead Turnpike, Elmont, NY 11003.
3:30pm – 7:30pm
As an event attendee you will need to accept all risk and adhere to the published rules in order to attend the festival on event day. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness—including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19 or any other bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether that exposure occurs before, during, or after the event, and regardless of how caused or contracted—and you hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against Starfish Junction Productions, LLC, its partners, its sponsors, and venue hosts.
· Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
· Guests and staff are encouraged to wash their hands frequently.
· Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout Belmont Park for guest and staff use.
· To limit cash handling and reduce contact between staff and guests, select areas will only accept credit card or digital payment methods. These areas include select concessions, parking and ticket sales locations.
No one under the age of 21 will be allowed entrance in the festival! This includes designated drivers who must also be at least 21 years of age. NO children, toddlers, infants, strollers, or pets are permitted. No one will be admitted without a valid photo ID (no exceptions). Proper identification is the responsibility of the attendee. Failure to present proper, valid photo identification (driver’s license or passport) will result in denial of entry with no refund offered.
Tickets are only available online at this website. Visit our ticket page to purchase tickets.
Tickets include admission to Belmont Park beginning at 11am and access to the exclusive tasting beginning at 3:30pm in the North Shore Terrace (4th Floor of the Clubhouse). Attendees will enjoy unlimited tastings of bourbons and specialty beers and a souvenir tasting glass. Come watch live event day racing at Belmont Park and a simulcast of the Kentucky Derby while working with a professional handicapper on the bets you place! All must be 21+.
Yes, there will be live, scheduled, thoroughbred racing during the event. The event location includes grandstand viewing of the races and betting windows will be open inside the event for those feeling lucky.
Yes! Betting windows will be open in the festival area.
Please click here to visit the LIRR website for train times. Please note times are subject to change.
The event will take place rain or shine. The tasting event is held indoors and attendees have access to covered grandstand seating to watch the day’s races.
A designated driver (DD) ticket is $15.00. In lieu of a tasting glass, DD ticket holders will receive a bottle of water. DDs are not permitted to sample any bourbon or beer at the event. Any designated driver who is seen drinking at the festival will be escorted out immediately.
YES. No one under 21 will be admitted to the festival. Designated Drivers, like everyone else, must show valid photo ID before being admitted into the festival.
Yes, food will be available for purchase. Food is not included with the price of admission.
NO children, toddlers, infants, strollers or pets are permitted at the festival. If you come to the event with a child or pet your entry will be denied and no refund offered. Please plan accordingly. Individuals with disabilities may use service animals provided the handler has all necessary paperwork/tags for service animal.
Smoking (including the use of e-cigarettes or vape pens) is prohibited indoors. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
The parking fee is $5.
How much fun would it be to channel your inner Southern dandy or don a fashionable fascinator–just like you were at Churchill Downs on Derby Day? Dressing up Derby-style is not required for admission but it would be a fun way for you and your friends to add to the spirit of the event. Think of the great pictures you’ll be able to post…
FOR TICKET HOLDERS ONLY: For customer service help with your on-line ticket purchase, please visit eventbrite.com/support/contact-us
YES, there is also special handicapped area parking.
Yes, look out for our event photographer at the event and strike a pose. Check back here, at the event website, and/or on the event’s Facebook page for photos after the event to see if you are included in the event photo album. Some photos of attendees may be used for promotional purposes; as a ticketholder of the event, you grant us permission to do so and for your likeness to be used.
Starfish Junction Productions is dedicated to the safety and security of ALL attendees, exhibitors, staffers, and guests. Please use common sense and remember that what seems harmless to you may appear like a threat to someone else. All attendees must adhere to show rules, are subject to search upon entering the event, and are prohibited from bringing in the following items:
· outside alcohol, glass bottles, cans, outside food/beverages, metal water bottles
· weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.), illegal drugs, chemicals, fireworks, smoke bombs
· unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
Smoking (including the use of e-cigarettes or vape pens) is prohibited in the venue/under tents. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
Infants/Children/Strollers…No one under 21 will be admitted. Valid photo ID is required for entry.
No pets are permitted at the event (unless they are service dogs with accredited tags/paperwork)
Event management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case by case basis. Depending on the item, the guest may either be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of the item, or may be ejected from the facility.
• 21+ Only. Must show valid photo I.D. for admission.
• Don’t drink and drive! Take mass transit or designate a driver.
• Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event and you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
• Drink responsibly, know your limits!
• This is a sampling event, 1oz. pours only!
• All attendees must be properly attired.
• We reserve the right to check all bags.
• No pets or children allowed.
• No outside glassware or food permitted.
• You get one souvenir glass for this event. Replacements $5.00 ea.
• We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove any individual(s) from the festival for behaving inappropriately; you will be escorted out by security and not allowed back in!
• All exits are final. No alcohol permitted outside the event.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please drink responsibly.
Gambling Problems? Responsible wagering is encouraged. If gambling is a problem for you or someone you care about, help is available 24 hours a day. Call toll-free 1-877-8-HOPE-NY.